I Believe Statement
- I believe that all children are valuable.
- I believe that kindness matters.
- I believe that teachers are life long learners, that we need to change and evolve our practice and teaching styles.
- I believe that the classroom needs to be welcoming and inclusive.
- I believe that children need to feel safe , loved and have fun.
- I believe that all children have a voice.
- I believe that teachers are innovative, resourceful and that we need to work together.
- I believe in STEM.
- I believe in equal rights for all students.
Quotes That Speak To My beliefs
“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
“When one teaches, two learn.” –Robert Heinlein
Ask ‘How will they learn best?’ not ‘Can they learn?’ – Jaime Escalante